Be mindful of how you communicate
Whether you’re on the phone or at a business location, your goal is to establish a rapport.
- Be genuine and get down to business
- Ask qualifying questions to determine if a prospect is right for an employee apparel program
- Use your interest creating statement to talk to them about your company, products and services and how your can help them.
- Have industry references available if you need to “name drop”
- "Like-size" business references
- Geographic references – we service XYZ company next door to you or down the street
- Solidify who you will meet with and how they impact the decision making process. Which one of these are they?
- Information Gatherer
- Displaced Decision Maker
- Decision Maker
- Depending on the outcome of the call, you should/can email them a follow up
- Thanks and see your on Tuesday
- Thanks and I will follow up so we can set a time to meet