Direct Embroidery Instructions for Members
Customer interaction for SmartBuy TK members:
- Acquire artwork from the customer
- High resolution artwork = detailed embroidery
- JPG format is preferred, but not required
- Discuss dimensions with the customer
- Standard dimensions are 4” x 6” or less
- Larger than 4”x6” may lead to increased cost
- Discuss garment material (cotton, polyester, blend)
- Who is the vendor?
- What is the style number?
- What color(s) are the customer interested in?
Submitting Direct Embroidery:
Expectations regarding Direct Embroidery:
- The artwork file will be digitized within 48 hours.
- You will receive via email an image file of the sample direct embroidery (aka stitch-out).
- Review the image file with customer and have them approve the image file via email
- If the customer would like to review a physical stitch-out, reply to the email with the image file and provide the address where the physical stitch-out should be mailed.
- If the customer is requesting changes to the sample direct embroidery have them reply to the email with the image file and describe the requested changes.
- For any embroidery questions, please contact 805-367-3100
- Once the Direct Embroidery is approved by the customer and member, the direct embroidery can be added to customer website.
- Reference customer name on webstore request form “Embroidery Description” section.
Cost of Direct Embroidery:
- Direct embroidery retail price is $4.00 per garment for up to 10,000 stitches
- Embroidery requiring more than 10,000 stitches will be priced on a case by case basis.